1. Starting position (see diagram #2).
2. SuperKing at y1 and y48. Checkmate this king to win.
3. Expanded Knight moves (see diagram #3).
4. Pawns can move as many spaces forward as possible at any time.
En passant rules still apply.
5. Notation is expanded with greek alphabet (see diagram #1).
by Jason Ditmars and Brian Duggan, 2000
* note: if you are interested in programming a computer that can play this game, against a player or against iteself, please contact me! I would like to see how games play out in their entirety.